Uzbekistan: What A Country!

Wow, Uzbekistan. What a country! In Soviet Russia, you wait in line to buy bread. In Uzbekistan, there is no bread! What a country! In Soviet Russia, the secret police spy on you. In Uzbelistan, the secret police kill you! What a country! Please. Send help.

Here are a few facts about Uzbekistan, which, you know, what a country:

  • Uzbekistan’s major export is dirt. Dirt is also the national dish. They have a lot of dirt, is what we’re saying.
  • 99.9% of the people of Uzbekistan would like to move anywhere else in the world, while the other 0.1% is the Almighty Dictator For Life, who likes it just fine and gets to eat the fancy, gourmet dirt.
  • Still: what a country. Eeeeeesh.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s