When he lived in the White House, Franklin Pierce owned 47 cats. To this day, no one has been able to get the smell out of the basement.
Among his cats:
- Admiral Fluffy Mutton.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Captain Whiskers McGee.
- Mrs. G. Charles Kibblekitty.
- Pirate Pete, The Peg Legged Kitty.
- Foofmonster Stevenson III, Esq., Attorney at Law.
- Sir Naps-A-Lot.
- Admiral Hairball of the USS Little Pink Toes.
- Prince Of Tuna.
- The Distinguished Gentleman From The State Of Cuteness.
- The Honorable Drooly McDroolsalot.
- Queen Victoricute.
- Speed Racer.
- Cat X.*
- The Right Reverend Scamperpants.
- Prime Minister Booboo Floofertail.
- Stone Cold Steve Awesome.
- Doctor Daintypaws.
- Undersecretary of State Sneakypuss.
- Vice Chancellor Booty Boots.
*No one knows that Cat X is secretly Speed Racer’s brother.